"PageScope Mobile for iOS and Android" is an application that connects iOS and Android devices with the bizhub to wirelessly print documents, e-mails and web pages. Also, it enables users to initiate bizhub's scan job from mobile devices to save and print documents and pictures.
While this application offers many user-friendly functions, it can also be used to establish a secured printing environment utilizing the bizhub authentication system (user authentication, account track), thereby contributing to TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) reduction in workplace.
Additionally, "PageScope Mobile for iOS and Android devices" can be connected with external cloud services.. This function makes it possible to download the stored data from cloud service to the mobile devices and print by bizhub.
Utilizing this application with the linkage of other applications can help in realizing more flexible approach to the diversified needs of the customers and further enhance business productivity. Konica Minolta is committed to continue offering innovative solutions to fulfill the diverse needs of office work through increasing use of mobilization and cloud computing, thereby contributing to enhancement of productivity and convenience to customers with our communication message of "Giving Shape to Ideas."
Outline of "PageScope Mobile for iOS and Android": Print Functions
- PDF, TIFF, XPS, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG and Microsoft Office formats (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX) *1 are supported.
- Emails (text and HTML mail) and attachment files print (PDF, TIFF, XPS, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG and Microsoft Office formats (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX) *1 are supported.)
- Web Pages print
- Pictures print (JPEG, GIF BMP and PNG are supported.)
- Documents print from other applications of mobile device
- Scan documents and pictures and save to mobile devices
- Save albums of images captured with the Android device's built-in camera
- Link with bizhub authentication system (user authentication, account track)
- Open scanned data or saved documents in MyDocument of PageScope Mobile through other applications*2
- QR Code Reader functions and convenience to add new MFP devices
- For quick and easy access to MFPs and printers.
For office users
- Eliminates IP address/host address/printer name entry from mobile devices.
- Eliminates IP address/host address/printer name entry for multiple MFP and printer connections.
- Eliminates IP address/host address/printer name entry for each mobile device when installing them collectively
- Cloud connectivity supported (Google drive, Dropbox, evernote, Office 365 and etc)
Note: Wireless LAN connection is required.
*1:Only available with Office2007 or later version and bizhub C754/C654.
*2:This functionality is built on the intent features of Android OS.
Free of charge (Note: Internet access fee may apply)
Downloadable from Google Play (formerly Android Market) or Apple Store
Which Android version does this application support?
Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2
Which iOS version does this application support?
PageScope Mobile supports iOS 5 or later as listed below. Konica Minolta cannot guarantee the operations of any combinations that are not listed below.
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S and iPhone 5c
- iPad, iPad 2, iPad (3rd & 4th Generation), iPad Mini (2nd Generation) and iPad Air
- iPod Touch (4th and 5th Generation)
Which Multifunction Printer does this application support?
The PageScope Mobile supports the following Multifunction Printers. We cannot guarantee the operations of any other Multifunction Printers/Printers that are not listed below (some devices may not be available in your area)
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C754e/C654e
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C754/C654
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C554e/C454e/C364e/C284e/C224e
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C554/C454/C364/C284/C224
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C652DS/C552DS
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C652/C552/C452
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C650/C550/C451
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C360/C280/C220
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C353/C253/C203
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C35/C35P
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C25/C20/C20P
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub PRO C6000L + IC-601
- KONICA MINOLTA magicolor 4750EN/4750DN
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 754/654
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 652/602/552/502
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 423/363/283/223
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 361/421/501
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 36/42
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 40P
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub PRO 951
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 4700P/4000P/3300P
Which MFP settings will I be able to use when printing?
PageScope Mobile supports the optional settings listed below.
Since the release of Ver 2.0, the following optional settings are displayed only when they are available in the selected Multifunction Printers.
- Input Tray
- N-up (ver2.0 or later)
- Set Print Range (ver2.0 or later)
What are the file formats that can be Viewed and Printed?
The following file formats can be viewed and printed. However, certain files only apply to printing.
- JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- PDF 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 (i-Option LK-102 License Kit is required to print PDF files with passwords)
- Compact PDF (PDF1.4)
- TIFF 6.0 (only zipped Color TIFF files can be printing.)
- DOCX, XLSX, PPTX (only applies to Multifunction Printers that support DOCX, XLSX, PPTX direct printing)
There may be instances when scanned PPTX files using KONICA MINOLTA Multifunction Printers may not be properly displayed. However, these files can be printed. The following file formats are only for printing and cannot be viewed.
The following file formats can only be viewed and cannot be printed. There may be occasions where certain files may not be displayed properly.
Also, the following files can neither be displayed nor printed.
- Encrypted PDF files with 256-bitAES
- Some encrypted PDF files
- Office documents with password
- Screen Overview
- Each function can be used from home screen.
- Choose bizhub to print. It offers the optional settings such as the number of copies, duplex and the bizhub authentication system.
- Choose documents to print, send or open through other applications. It is possible to search and update file list for stored documents in MyDocument holder.
- Designate bizhub and its setting to scan from each device. Documents and pictures can be saved in MyDocument holder.
For an obligation free demo or for more information about Konica Minolta's solutions, please email your requests to email@example.com
We also provide customized industry workflow analysis. Drop us an email, and we'd be happy to get in touch with you!