Remark Office OMR is a powerful Windows software package for collecting and processing data from surveys, tests, questionnaires and other office forms without manual data entry. It can recognize optical marks (bubbles and checkboxes), computer-generated characters and barcodes on plain-paper. Once the data has been collected, it can perform analysis function or export the data to other analysis programme.
- Exceptional OMR (Optical Mark Recognition)
- Works with forms you create on plain paper
- Works with Konica Minolta MFP for print and scan
- Recognizes barcodes in any orientation
- User-friendly, spread-sheet style interface
- Automatic form identification and database verification
- Collates double-sided, multi-page forms
- Grades tests & tallies surveys
- Produces customizable graphs of grade/tally results and statistics
- Ability to add question text to make analysis more useful
- Exports date to any spreadsheets, database or statistical package including SPSS, Access, Excel, dBase, Lotus and Paradox (over
- 30 different file formats), HTML file format for publishing data to the internet
- On-line error correction & entry of handwritten comments
- Recognizes low quality images
- Batch mode for unattended data entry
- Easy-to-use Windows interface and context sensitive help available by pressing F1 in all windows
Who uses Remark Office OMR?
- Education Professionals for student testing, institutional research or community surveys, attendance sheet record
- Marketing Professionals for consumer surveys
- Psychology Professionals for testing, assessments and evolutions
- Government agencies for data compilation from internal and external sources
- Healthcare industries for customer surveys, patient data and research
- Pharmaceutical companies for clinical trials and product evolution
- Police departments for racial profiling compliance and community surveys
- Computer professionals for combination or integration with another software package
- Human Resource department for employee surveys, time sheets and evaluations
- Training professionals for course and instructor evaluations and tracking
...and many more.
For an obligation free demo or for more information about Konica Minolta's solutions, please email your requests to email@example.com
We also provide customized industry workflow analysis. Drop us an email, and we'd be happy to get in touch with you!
To download e-Brochure, please click here